CloudExtend empowers your accounting team to manage NetSuite data without leaving Excel, making month, quarter, and year-end close processes much faster and increasing productivity across the organization. You can bypass previously cumbersome tasks required for the close process, such as error-prone CSV uploads into NetSuite, and move to streamlined journal entry preparation that validates data in real-time.
In this webinar, Justine Burdo, Chris Corcoran, and Kevin Ha, from the Celigo CloudExtend team will walk you through how to leverage CloudExtend and NetSuite saved searches to save time and increase accuracy on critical tasks during the close period, such as importing credit card and bank transactions.
In the webinar, we will cover:
- How other customers have saved significant time during their close process
- Tips for working through the month-end checklist much faster and more accurately
- Best practices for uploading large journal entries (up to 10,000 lines)
- How to validate data accuracy in Excel prior to uploading
- Demo of CloudExtend Excel Data Management & Analytics for NetSuite
- Live Q&A