Please join us for a webinar where our solutions experts will walk you through the next generation of CloudExtend Gmail for NetSuite!
On August 17 at 11 am PT/2 pm ET we will walk you through installing the app and discuss the differences between the legacy and the NextGen applications:
- SameSite cookies are eliminated: Users no longer need to have a NetSuite session open in a separate browser. No more modifying your registry or Chrome policies.
- Secure login: We’ve leveraged NetSuite’s new 3-step authorization to build a secure session flow that natively supports two-factor authentication as well as Single Sign On.
- New “shared email association history”: Allows any CloudExtend user cc’d on the email thread to see if the email has been attached (as well as who attached it and what record it was attached to). This will eliminate duplicate effort and unclutter your Communication tab.
- Improvements to file attachments: Including the ability to select the attachments desired (as opposed to only including all attachments) on a per record basis. For example, you can attach an email to two NetSuite records at once and have separate attachments go to each record.
- Inline images sync as attachments: Users can select which inline images to include.
- All new sleek UI: With a user-centric design that allows you to get more done faster.
General Manager, CloudExtend
Head of Sales & Customer Success, CloudExtend
Solutions Consultant, CloudExtend