The holidays are almost here, and with that comes holiday shopping. Last year, consumers spent $1.14 trillion online globally during the holiday season. That’s a pie every retailer wants a piece of. But if the thought of managing holiday sales season with pricing updates and email communications in NetSuite has you feeling Grinchy, we’re here to tell you there’s a better way.
In this webinar, our NetSuite experts will reveal the best-kept secrets to easy holiday planning for the 2023 season: Excel and email integration. And while those hardly feel like a secret because you spend all your working hours there, wait until you see how they can be used to run faster pricing updates, more efficient communication tracking, and more while effortlessly connecting to NetSuite.
We’ll walk you through everything you need to know to successfully start leveraging email and Excel integration for all your holiday tracking and updates in NetSuite, including:
- Rapid bulk pricing adjustments for holiday sales
- Easy inventory management for unpredictable seasons
- Sales forecasting and analysis for peak sales periods
- Bulk order processing for the busiest time of the year
- Automated communication tracking for order confirmations, credit memos, returns, and more