End Users Can Install on Their Own in Seconds. See Value Immediately.
CloudExtend, (a Celigo brand) builds applications for end users of NetSuite and Salesforce that allow them to work exponentially faster. Our laser focus on Excel and email integrations combined with our strong background in ERP and CRM, enables us to deliver products that install in seconds and deliver immediate benefits.
Save Time and Increase Collaboration in NetSuite.
Make Users Happy.
CloudExtend, the No. 1 rated email integration app with NetSuite, allows Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace users to quickly and easily add emails, calendar invites, and files to NetSuite.
No more copying and pasting, company silos, or manual processes when attempting to get important communications in NetSuite.
- Automatically sync emails and communication threads from Outlook or Gmail to NetSuite
- View Calendar Events from Outlook or Gmail in NetSuite
- Sync files and folders to NetSuite
- Save on NetSuite storage by using OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, or Google Drive
Streamline NetSuite Updates and Analysis.
Trust your Data.
Save time and resources previously spent on manually entering and updating data in NetSuite.
Accessing and editing NetSuite data directly in Excel is easy with CloudExtend Data Management for NetSuite. No need for traditional imports and exports.
Combine one or more saved searches with CloudExtend Excel Analytics and create multiple joins to visualize your NetSuite data as you’ve never seen it before.
- Bypass the NetSuite UI for faster data entry and mass updates to NetSuite data from Excel
- Know data is valid in advance, no more waiting for CSVs
- Run multiple saved searches on-demand for near real-time visibility into your business metrics
- Put reports on a schedule with ease from within Excel
Easy Data Entry and Updates to Salesforce.
We focus on improving your importing, updating, and reporting on Salesforce data – all from within Excel.
- Upload new data, such as leads, contacts or opportunities, in a fraction of the time
- Manage existing data entirely in Excel and skip all of the extra steps from the import wizard or the data loader
- Stream existing Salesforce reports into Excel and leverage it’s capabilities, such as pivot tables, to enhance reporting
- Add missing data and update or fix information in Salesforce from Excel
Trusted by Thousands of Customers
Start Free Today
Latest News & Resources
Leveraging Excel to Streamline Financial Processes in NetSuite
The benefits of analytics are well known. Yet, 63% of employees report they cannot gather insights in their required timeframe. In a remote capacity, more and more decisions must be data-driven and companies are increasing efforts to become data-driven cultures....
Email & ERP Integration Challenges