The Top Rated Integration App for Outlook and NetSuite
CloudExtend gives your organization visibility into important communications and events. Without CloudExtend Outlook for NetSuite, your important emails remain invisible to others in your inbox. We offer an easy one-click solution to attach your emails and files to NetSuite records directly from Outlook. Stop wasting time copying and pasting emails today.
What CloudExtend Outlook Does For You
- Say goodbye to silos with one-click addition of emails, attachments, and events to NetSuite records
- Reduce storage costs by leveraging Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint in NetSuite by associating files and folders with NetSuite records
- Using Autopilot, you can attach an email thread to NetSuite once and ensure that the entire conversation is visible in NetSuite without any user action required
- Introducing Autopilot v2.0! Autopilot can now be contact-based. In addition to tracking an email thread, you can now put a particular sender or recipient email address on Autopilot
- When you receive an email, you will now be able to monitor all future communications to or from a specific email address and have that email attached to just the right record type in NetSuite with zero clicks
Thousands of World Class Organizations Rely on CloudExtend
Start a Trial
No Credit Card Required.
Your 14-day trial includes access to documentation, support, and training.
Learn More About CloudExtend Outlook
CloudExtend Outlook for Netsuite Pricing
per user / month*
per user / month*
* Billed Annually. Contact Sales For Quantity-based Pricing.
CloudExtend Outlook for NetSuite Features
Sync emails, file attachments, and calendar events to NetSuite records
Limited to 20
Supports Token Based Authentication (TBA) and Single Sign-On (SSO)
Works with Sandbox Accounts and OneWorld Subsidiaries
NetSuite Bundle for improved performance/advanced features
View, Create and Edit NetSuite Records from Outlook
Upload email file attachments to NetSuite
Chat & Phone Support
Enterprise billing (no credit card required)
Licenses can be transferred amongst users
Admin portal for license management
Works on mobile
Actionable Messages (approve time and expense reports directly in Outlook)
Attach OneDrive for Business and SharePoint files to NetSuite records.
Autopilot to automatically attach subsequent emails
Learn more about CloudExtend’s commitment to security and the benefits of using role-based access control (RBAC) with third-party apps.
Have questions? Contact us for a free consultation or to learn more about how CloudExtend can help your organization.