Top Rated Integration Apps for NetSuite and Microsoft 365
CloudExtend offers a suite of apps that seamlessly integrate NetSuite with Microsoft 365 and let your users work securely in NetSuite from their favorite productivity tools: Excel, Outlook Mail & Calendar, SharePoint, and OneDrive. When working in Microsoft 365, users can leverage CloudExtend Excel for NetSuite and CloudExtend Outlook for NetSuite’s joint capability to conduct analysis in Excel, increase organizational transparency in email and save on storage in NetSuite.
Easy to Use
Whether you’re interested in getting important organizational information from Outlook to NetSuite or managing uploads and analysis in Excel, CloudExtend allows you to move beyond the NetSuite UI and enable you to get more done, faster.
What CloudExtend Excel for Microsoft 365 Users Does For You
- Increase organizational transparency by automating getting important emails, attachments, and events from Outlook into NetSuite
- Minimize the cost of NetSuite storage by leveraging OneDrive and Sharepoint
- Create reports and dashboards with one or more saved searches simultaneously from Excel
- Bypass CSV imports by uploading multiple records to NetSuite in Excel with instant data validation
- Helps address security requirements via leveraging native NetSuite login to respect existing user permissions, SOC1& SOC2, Built for NetSuite, and more
Thousands of World Class Organizations Rely on CloudExtend
CloudExtend Excel Apps
Starting at $100 per month
- Create, Read, Update, Delete NetSuite Records from Excel
- Burst Mode Upload for uploading large quantities of data
- Cloud Storage for Templates
- Support for NetSuite Saved Searches and Celigo Import Filter
- Compatible with Excel 2016 and Higher
CloudExtend Email & Excel Apps
Starting at $110 per month
- All features from CloudExtend Email Apps
- All features from CloudExtend Excel Apps
- Supports Token Based Authentication (TBA) and Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Email, Chat & Phone Support Options
- Enterprise billing (no credit card required)
- Works with Mac or Windows
- Works with Sandbox Accounts and OneWorld Subsidiaries
- Licenses can be transferred amongst users
- Admin portal for license management
Learn more about CloudExtend’s commitment to security and the benefits of using role-based access control (RBAC) with third-party apps.
Learn More About CloudExtend NetSuite Integration Suite for Microsoft 365
Have questions? Contact us for a free consultation or to learn more about how CloudExtend can help your organization.