One of the crucial components of a sales process, the sales order plays an important role in helping your business track inventory and orders. And when it comes to reporting, sales orders provide critical information for analysis and planning. If you’ve been managing sales orders and reporting manually, it’s time to let automation do the heavy lifting.
Join our latest webinar where our NetSuite experts will walk you through the benefits of an automated sales order and how to use that automation to optimize reporting. We’ll discuss how you can leverage Excel to make the sales order process even more efficient and provide automated deep-dive reporting to support business growth.
We’ll walk you through everything you need to know to streamline your NetSuite sales order process and reporting with Excel integration, including:
- Reducing administrative tasks through automation
- Cutting down order processing time and shortening the order-to-cash cycle
- How to avoid CSV upload times and import error troubleshooting
- Increasing the ability to review, update, and approve multiple sales quotes, opportunities, and orders by up to 5x
- Building dashboards using saved searches to analyze and unpack sales order data, including how to calculate sales order profitability
Solution Consultant, CloudExtend
Training Manager, CloudExtend